Join The Flock
About Our Campus Ambassador Position
Do you love meeting new people? Do you hate sitting and looking at a screen all day? Do you want to get paid to talk to people? Are you looking for great marketing experience? If you answered yes to those questions, you’d be a great fit to be a Campus Ambassador at The Black Sheep!
We’re looking for extroverted students to help us promote our clients to other students on your campus. We work with a variety of clients like Gopuff, Doordash, Xfinity, and various student housing properties.
If you are interested in getting paid to help us promote our clients, apply now!
What You Would Do:
• Distribute promotional items and flyers to students on and off your campus, at Greek houses, and around bars.
• Snap 20 fun, good-quality photos of other students with promo items during the event.
• Eagerly approach and engage students in promoting the companies we work with.
Time Commitment: 1-3 Events/Week (events range from 2-4 hours each)
• Willing to distribute promo items on and off campus.
• Active college student or recent college grad.
• Access to reliable transportation.
• A working location-enabled smartphone.
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
• Enthusiasm and an eagerness to promote our clients!
• Competitive pay rate
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading companies
• Potential to further career growth post-grad
• Opportunity to meet new people
• Work alongside your friends
Who We Want in Our Flock
You are someone who loves meeting new people, who isn’t afraid to approach a group and start conversation.
You are someone who likes to take charge in a group setting and feels confident in doing so.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and in person engagement with your peers.
You are someone who isn’t afraid of failure, and are capable of getting back up when they get knocked down.
You recognize the value that every person you meet has potential to help grow a brand.
You think 10 steps ahead and are prepared for problems before they arise.
Other On-Campus Positions
Are you a strong communicator that loves the chance to network with their peers? Field Marketing Managers are responsible for on the ground marketing campaigns for our local businesses.
Does getting paid to create content interest you? We are looking for Micro Influencers with 2,500+ followers and great engagement to represent the local and national brands we work with.
Are you the organized/accountable friend? Are you interested in giving feedback to local businesses? If so, The Black Sheep is looking for Student Data Collectors, and you would be perfect for this job!