Join The Flock
Sales Manager Job Invitation
• Are you interested in leading a team to victory, as much as you are to win with clients?
• Do you come to work every morning excited to roll up your sleeves and get down to work?
• Are you accountable, and expect the same from others?
If you said yes to all of the above, The Black Sheep wants you to lead a small, growing, dynamic Client Success Team!
• Manage a small team of Client Success Managers.
• Aid Client Success Managers in developing further client-facing skills.
• Maintain a Major Account Plan for all relevant portfolios.
• Work with the Director of Sales to determine the best plan of action, in regard to clients.
• Clear understanding of the modern client success landscape.
• 2+ years previous experience in a Client Success Manager role, or similar role.
• Chicago residency.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Unlimited paid time off.
• Opportunities to pursue professional development.
• Free gym membership in the building.
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
Who We Want in Our Flock
We are a group of individuals who come prepared every day, focus on what tasks are important and prioritize responsibilities. People who exercise self-discipline are proactive, not reactive.
BE TEAMWORK MINDED
We need and want people who are willing to help– whether that is teaching a skill set to someone who may lack it, or stepping up to help out if a team member is swamped, and you have a slightly lighter load. Being teamwork minded also means being able to respecting perspectives other than your own, and letting go of any mistakes that are made.
MAINTAIN A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED MINDSET
There are a lot of resources available to you, maintaining a solutions oriented mindset is about your execution of using these resources. It’s imperative that you present solutions and explain the “why” behind those solutions.
EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGE
Change is inevitable and we need to view it as an opportunity, show resilience in the face of new ideas, and buy into those new initiatives.
PURSUE GROWTH AND KNOWLEDGE
There are many opportunities for growth professionally, but it’s also important for our employees to use their roles for personal growth.
We don’t build a strong, returning client base off of deceit. If we make a mistake, we own up to it– simple as that.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ROLE
Take pride in your work, hit your weekly goals, treasure the autonomy of your role, and keep up with industry standards.