Join The Flock
About Our Video Production Manager Position
Do you think videography is a great way to see who people really are? Do you have great ideas for funny videos, and want to manage a team of like-minded individuals to make them happen? Join The Black Sheep as a Video Production Manager. You will be asked to collaborate with our Digital Marketing Strategist from our corporate office to outline and execute a video production schedule that sees new campus-focused videos released in bi-monthly cycles, from planning, to shooting, to editing, and distribution of the video.
• Attend local weekly meeting with the rest of The Black Sheep.
• Production of locally shot 5-minute on the street, interview style videos on a bi-monthly cycle.
• Edit video based on feedback from our Digital Marketing Strategist.
• Submission of final draft of video by established deadline.
• Use social media to share published videos.
• Help recruit new members to the video team.
• Weekly phone conversations with our Digital Marketing Strategist based out of corporate offices in Chicago, IL.
Time Commitment: 3-4 hours per week.
• Access to or ability to rent video shooting equipment.
• Strong management skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Comfortable front-of-camera presence.
• iMovie or Windows Movie Maker is adequate, but Final Cut or Adobe Premiere is preferred.
• Outgoing, social personality.
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Compensation: $50 per video via direct deposit through a Stripe account.
Who We Want in Our Flock
Sense of humor
You are funny to a fault and you’re a master of punchlines.
You are someone who likes to take charge in a group setting and feels confident in doing so.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and video engagement with your viewers.
You have all your ducks in a row and a game plan at all times.
You enjoy working with others and want the opportunity to manage a team of people with similar interests.
You like to think outside the box and know what it takes to gain a strong following.
Other On-Campus Positions
Do you love social media because it’s a great place to see and be seen? Are your social media profiles personal and funny to a fault? Are you up to date on the latest online trends and memes? Join The Black Sheep as a Social Media Contributor to work with other contributors to ensure that funny, timely content keeps flowing on Instagram or Twitter.
Do you love posting on Instagram or setting up photoshoots with friends? Does getting paid for your creative content excite you? We have worked with brands like Dominos, goPuff, SmileDirectClub, and Tide Laundry. If social media, creative freedom, and getting paid to post sounds like something that interests you, then this is the job for you!
Are you an outgoing person at your school? Do you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude in most situations? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face of our clients such as goPuff, Head & Shoulders, SmileDirectClub, and Cash App! If you love being put to the test and have strong communication skills, this position would be perfect for you!