Join The Flock
About Our Video Team Member Position
Do you have great ideas for funny videos, and want to join a team of like-minded individuals to make them happen? Join The Black Sheep as a Video Team Member. In this position you’ll work with your local Video Team to outline and execute a campus-focused video.
• Attend weekly meetings with the rest of The Black Sheep at your campus
• Assist in producing locally shot, 5-minute comedy videos on a bi-monthly cycle
• Specific production responsibilities based on team role
• Use social media to share published videos
Time Commitment: 2-3 hours per week
• Strong organizational skills
• Video specific skill set: Videographer or video editing experience
• Comfortable front-of-camera presence
• iMovie or Windows Movie Maker is adequate, but Final Cut or Adobe Premiere is preferred
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Compensation: Unpaid, but seeking class credit is encouraged
Who We Want in Our Flock
Sense of humor
You are funny to a fault and you’re a master of punchlines.
You are an innovative thinker who can create content on a whim.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and video engagement with your viewers.
You have all your ducks in a row and a game plan at all times.
You enjoy working with peers with similar interests.
You like to think outside the box and know what it takes to gain a strong following.
Other On-Campus Positions
Are you a leader who enjoys a team oriented work space? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face for the multitude of national brands we work with.
FIELD MARKETING MANAGER
Are you a strong communicator that loves the chance to network with their peers? Field Marketing Managers are responsible for on the ground marketing campaigns for our local businesses.
GOPUFF MICRO INFLUENCER
Do you love getting food delivered? Would you love it even more if you were paid to do it? We are looking for Micro Influencers with 1,000+ followers and great engagement to represent our client, goPuff.