Join The Flock
About Our Campus Ambassador Position
Are you an outgoing person at your school? Do you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude in most situations? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face of our clients such as Gopuff, Head & Shoulders, SmileDirectClub, and a variety of other clients! If you love being put to the test and have strong communication skills, with a natural sense of curiosity, this contract position would be perfect for you!
What You Would Do:
• Distribute promotional items to students on your campus 1-3 times a week (t-shirts, snacks, flyers, etc.)
• Take 20 pictures of the event and report back to your Field Marketing Manager.
• Pick up promotional items on your campus, if needed.
Time Commitment: 6-10 hours per week.
• Must be a college student living within driving distance of your campus.
• Must have a cell phone capable of taking photos with active location services.
• Willing to engage with both clients and students on campus.
• Reliable transportation.
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
• $50+ per event!
• Events are scheduled around your availability.
• Real-world marketing and advertising experience and the opportunity to build relationships with advertising experts at The Black Sheep.
• Recommendation letters upon request.
• References upon request.
• Resume review upon request.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Corporate job opportunities.
• Build skills in marketing and advertising.
• Please note that this is a contractor role.
Who We Want in Our Flock
You are someone who loves meeting new people, who isn’t afraid to approach a group and start conversation.
You are someone who likes to take charge in a group setting and feels confident in doing so.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and in person engagement with your peers.
You are someone who isn’t afraid of failure, and are capable of getting back up when they get knocked down.
You recognize the value that every person you meet has potential to help grow a brand.
You think 10 steps ahead and are prepared for problems before they arise.
Other On-Campus Positions
Are you a strong communicator that loves the chance to network with their peers? Field Marketing Managers are responsible for on the ground marketing campaigns for our local businesses.
Does getting paid to create content interest you? We are looking for Micro Influencers with 2,500+ followers and great engagement to represent the local and national brands we work with.
Are you the organized/accountable friend? Are you interested in giving feedback to local businesses? If so, The Black Sheep is looking for Student Data Collectors, and you would be perfect for this job!