Join The Flock
About Our Campus Ambassador Position
Are you an outgoing person at your school? Do you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude in most situations? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face of our clients such as goPuff, Head & Shoulders, SmileDirectClub, and Cash App! If you love being put to the test and have strong communication skills, with a natural sense of curiosity, this position would be perfect for you!
• Maintain communication with The Black Sheep and your campus-level team via weekly phone calls, emails, and GroupMe messaging.
• Conduct field marketing events on campus and at student events to increase brand awareness.
• Submit 20 required event pictures with a written recap of the event within 24 hours after the event has been completed via our online reporting platform.
• Identify hot spots for events during high traffic times to reach students.
• Build, follow, and commit to a weekly schedule for events based on your availability.
• Follow and build a weekly schedule for events.
• Potentially store and transport activation materials and promotional items, per clients request.
• Some client campaigns require branded posts on your social media outlets.
Time Commitment: Depending on the client, it varies between 2-12 hours per week during an active campaign.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Outgoing, personable, ambitious, and reliable.
• Interested in learning more about our brand client.
• Involvement in campus organizations and understanding of school culture.
• Previous ambassador or marketing experience preferred, but not required.
• Customer service experience is valued!
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Compensation: Competitive flat rate per event with bonuses.
Who We Want in Our Flock
You’re someone who loves meeting new people, who isn’t afraid to approach a group and start conversation.
You are someone who likes to take charge in a group setting and feels confident in doing so.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and in person engagement with your peers.
You are someone who isn’t afraid of failure, and are capable of getting back up when they get knocked down.
You recognize the value that every person you meet has potential to help grow a brand.
You think 10 steps ahead and are prepared for problems before they arise.
Other On-Campus Positions
Do you love social media because it’s a great place to see and be seen? Are your social media profiles personal and funny to a fault? Are you up to date on the latest online trends and memes? Join The Black Sheep as a Social Media Contributor to work with other contributors to ensure that funny, timely content keeps flowing on Instagram or Twitter.
Do you love posting on Instagram or setting up photoshoots with friends? Does getting paid for your creative content excite you? We have worked with brands like Dominos, goPuff, SmileDirectClub, and Tide Laundry. If social media, creative freedom, and getting paid to post sounds like something that interests you, then this is the job for you!
Are you an outgoing person at your school? Do you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude in most situations? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face of our clients such as goPuff, Head & Shoulders, SmileDirectClub, and Cash App! If you love being put to the test and have strong communication skills, this position would be perfect for you!