Join The Flock
About Our Micro Influencer Position
Do you love posting on Instagram or setting up photoshoots with friends? Does getting paid for your creative content excite you? We are looking for exceptional Micro Influencers with a following of 2,500+, who actively post and receive strong engagement on Instagram. The Micro Influencer program is a great opportunity to grow your following and enhance your brand. You will get the chance to use your Instagram profile to create content for housing companies on your campus and a variety of national brands.
We have worked with brands like Dominos, goPuff, Smile Direct Club and Tide Laundry. If social media, creative freedom, and getting paid to post sounds like something that interests you, then this is the job for you!
• Post approved content on schedule.
• Strong communication with your National Influencer Manager.
• Submit post insights and analytics on time for payment.
• A couple of hours per month to get your pictures taken.
• About an hour a week to edit, submit for approval, post, and submit for payment.
• 2,500+ Instagram followers.
• 10% or more engagement rate.
• Experience with brands or social content creation.
• Willing to be a public profile during the campaign.
• Willing to turn profile into a Creator Profile.
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
• $50 per post via direct deposit through a Stripe account.
• If a client asks for you to repost the content on your story, it will be an additional $15.
• For brand deals, you may receive a free product to post with as well as pay.
To be considered you must provide a link to your Instagram, and state how many followers that you have in the “Tell us about yourself” section of the application.
Who We Want in Our Flock
You are funny to a fault and you’re a master of punchlines.
You are someone who enjoys social media recreationally, but also sees the value in professional credibility that digital marketing offers.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and online engagement with your audience.
You are someone who wants to create brand awareness through your social channels.
Everything you do, you give your all to it. You are excited about every opportunity you choose to take on.
You can create content on a whim and know what it takes to gain a strong following.
Other On-Campus Positions
Do you love social media because it’s a great place to see and be seen? Are your social media profiles personal and funny to a fault? Are you up to date on the latest online trends and memes? Join The Black Sheep as a Social Media Contributor to work with other contributors to ensure that funny, timely content keeps flowing on Instagram or Twitter.
Do you love posting on Instagram or setting up photoshoots with friends? Does getting paid for your creative content excite you? We have worked with brands like Dominos, goPuff, SmileDirectClub, and Tide Laundry. If social media, creative freedom, and getting paid to post sounds like something that interests you, then this is the job for you!
Are you an outgoing person at your school? Do you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude in most situations? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face of our clients such as goPuff, Head & Shoulders, SmileDirectClub, and Cash App! If you love being put to the test and have strong communication skills, this position would be perfect for you!