Join The Flock
About Our Data Collection Manager Position
Does this sound like you?:
• Are you a headstrong, independent worker who revels in finishing projects on your own?
• Are you determined to finish whatever you start by the deadline set for it?
• Are you focused on achieving the goals you set for yourself?
• Do you find success is best measured by accuracy?
• Are you someone who conveys information directly and informatively?
• Would people describe you as orderly and streamlined?
If you said “yes” to all of these, you are exactly who we want to be a part of our Secret Shopping program at The Black Sheep!
• Communicate with, and provide oversight to on-campus representatives to ensure events are successful and completed on-time
• Work side by side with client-facing counterparts to ensure client satisfaction while maintaining productive relationships with campus representatives
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Excellent detail orientation
• Deadline-driven mindset
• Located in the Chicagoland area
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary for an entry-level position in the data field
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Unlimited paid time off
• Professional development funding and opportunities
• Two work from home days per month
• Free gym membership in the building
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
Who We Want in Our Flock
We are a group of individuals who come prepared every day, focus on what tasks are important and prioritize responsibilities. People who exercise self-discipline are proactive, not reactive.
BE TEAMWORK MINDED
We need and want people who are willing to help– whether that is teaching a skill set to someone who may lack it, or stepping up to help out if a team member is swamped, and you have a slightly lighter load. Being teamwork minded also means being able to respecting perspectives other than your own, and letting go of any mistakes that are made.
MAINTAIN A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED MINDSET
There are a lot of resources available to you, maintaining a solutions oriented mindset is about your execution of using these resources. It’s imperative that you present solutions and explain the “why” behind those solutions.
EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGE
Change is inevitable and we need to view it as an opportunity, show resilience in the face of new ideas, and buy into those new initiatives.
PURSUE GROWTH AND KNOWLEDGE
There are many opportunities for growth professionally, but it’s also important for our employees to use their roles for personal growth.
We don’t build a strong, returning client base off of deceit. If we make a mistake, we own up to it– simple as that.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ROLE
Take pride in your work, hit your weekly goals, treasure the autonomy of your role, and keep up with industry standards.