Join The Flock
About Our Client Success Manager Position
We’re looking for a roll-up-your sleeves Client Success Manager who wants to provide world-class client concierge services to our clients!
Would you describe yourself as:
•Typically, an independent problem solver who can work alongside a team as needed?
•Professionally social and can turn it “on” when working with a client?
•Driven by an internal high sense of urgency both personally and professionally?
•Meticulous, thorough and constantly organizing all things in your path?
If you said “yes” to all of the above, then we’re looking for YOU! We’re looking for young professionals who are interested in contributing their skillset to a marketing agency with over 30-years of professional experience in the college marketing space.
• Responding to client queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client information
• Coordinate with other departments to resolve client inquiries, and update regarding client changes (ie: promotions)
• Ensures delivery of excellent client service through fast and accurate processing of orders
• Follow-up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the product or service
• Identify client needs
• Conduct quarterly services reviews with clients in their care
• Bachelor degree or higher.
• Located in the Chicagoland area.
• Service-oriented mindset.
• Sales history preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary for a position in this field.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Unlimited paid time off.
• Two work from home days per month.
• Gym benefits.
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
Who We Want in Our Flock
We are a group of individuals who come prepared every day, focus on what tasks are important and prioritize responsibilities. People who exercise self-discipline are proactive, not reactive.
BE TEAMWORK MINDED
We need and want people who are willing to help– whether that is teaching a skill set to someone who may lack it, or stepping up to help out if a team member is swamped, and you have a slightly lighter load. Being teamwork minded also means being able to respecting perspectives other than your own, and letting go of any mistakes that are made.
MAINTAIN A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED MINDSET
There are a lot of resources available to you, maintaining a solutions oriented mindset is about your execution of using these resources. It’s imperative that you present solutions and explain the “why” behind those solutions.
EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGE
Change is inevitable and we need to view it as an opportunity, show resilience in the face of new ideas, and buy into those new initiatives.
PURSUE GROWTH AND KNOWLEDGE
There are many opportunities for growth professionally, but it’s also important for our employees to use their roles for personal growth.
We don’t build a strong, returning client base off of deceit. If we make a mistake, we own up to it– simple as that.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ROLE
Take pride in your work, hit your weekly goals, treasure the autonomy of your role, and keep up with industry standards.