Join The Flock
About Our Digital Marketing Strategist Position
Does this sound like you?:
• Are you a person that knows accurately following rules and processes is the way to a client’s heart?
•Are you a young digital marketing professional whose day is scheduled with research based projects?
•Are you a book smart individual that brings detailed, credible results to the table?
If you said yes to all of these questions, stop what you’re doing and apply to be a Digital Marketing Strategist at The Black Sheep today!
• Work with the Client Success Manager to understand client goals and communicate reporting.
• Run targeted video ad campaigns (across Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and Youtube).
• Monitor and track campaign data, optimizing ads based on performance.
• Working with the creative team to develop strategies in ad style and content to meet client needs.
• Proficiency in digital ad platforms
• Proficiency in video editing suite(s)
• Strong client communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary for an entry-level position in the digital marketing field
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Unlimited paid time off
• Professional development funding and opportunities
• Free gym membership in the building
• This is a fully remote position with the option to work in our Chicago office
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
Who We Want in Our Flock
We are a group of individuals who come prepared every day, focus on what tasks are important and prioritize responsibilities. People who exercise self-discipline are proactive, not reactive.
BE TEAMWORK MINDED
We need and want people who are willing to help– whether that is teaching a skill set to someone who may lack it, or stepping up to help out if a team member is swamped, and you have a slightly lighter load. Being teamwork minded also means being able to respecting perspectives other than your own, and letting go of any mistakes that are made.
MAINTAIN A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED MINDSET
There are a lot of resources available to you, maintaining a solutions oriented mindset is about your execution of using these resources. It’s imperative that you present solutions and explain the “why” behind those solutions.
EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGE
Change is inevitable and we need to view it as an opportunity, show resilience in the face of new ideas, and buy into those new initiatives.
PURSUE GROWTH AND KNOWLEDGE
There are many opportunities for growth professionally, but it’s also important for our employees to use their roles for personal growth.
We don’t build a strong, returning client base off of deceit. If we make a mistake, we own up to it– simple as that.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ROLE
Take pride in your work, hit your weekly goals, treasure the autonomy of your role, and keep up with industry standards.