Join The Flock
About Our Director of Staffing Position
Are you someone who is the first in line to solve problems, enjoys the competition of solving those problems, and likes to build the system so the problem doesn’t reoccur? Are you a goal-oriented individual who can see a clear roadmap to success? Are you driven to perfect a process so the rest of your team can succeed? Are you quick to act, because whatever ever needs doing needs to be done yesterday? If the above is you, we’re looking for you to join our team as the Director of Staffing.
• Managing a small team focused on remotely identifying, hiring and training campus-level contractors
• Data-based goal setting, with a focus on future growth needs, on a quarterly basis
• Fact-based decision making based on evidence and research
• Innovation for best practices within the field of contractor staffing
• Previous experience managing a small team of employees
• Ability to analyze data as a means of implementing best practices
• Ability to rapidly implement best practices without affecting workflow
• Deadline/goal achievement mindset
• Competitive salary for a mid-level manager in the staffing field
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Non-matching 401k
• This is a fully remote position with the option to work in our Chicago office
Who We Want in Our Flock
Sense of humor
You are funny to a fault and you’re a master of punchlines.
You are someone who likes to take charge in a group setting and feels confident in doing so.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and online engagement with your audience.
You are aware of both online and local trends at your university.
You enjoy working with peers with similar interests.
You like to think outside the box and know what it takes to gain a strong following.
Other On-Campus Positions
gopuff micro influencer
Do you love getting food delivered? Would you love it even more if you were paid to do it? We are looking for Micro Influencers with 1,000+ followers and great engagement to represent our client, goPuff.
video production manager
Would you consider yourself a creative visionary? Join The Black Sheep as a Video Production Manager. You will collaborate with a Digital Marketing Strategist from our corporate office to produce campus-focused videos…
Are you an innovative person who has an eye for detail? Join The Black Sheep as a Video Team Member. In this position you’ll work with your local Video Team to outline and execute a campus-focused video.