Join The Flock
About Our Field Marketing Manager Position
Does this sound like you?:
• Is your communication style direct and to the point in order for you to get back to your work?
• Do you enjoy building systems and processes to then follow?
• Are you a stickler for accuracy and getting the job done right?
• Would you describe your style as strictly “by the book”?
• Do you tend to use tools at your disposal to help the people you oversee succeed?
If you said “yes” to all of these, The Black Sheep is looking to hire a change-oriented Field Marketing Manager to oversee marketing efforts for both The Black Sheep and our external clients.
• Communicate with, and provide oversight to on-campus representatives to ensure events are successful and completed on-time.
• Work side by side with client-facing counterparts to ensure client satisfaction while maintaining productive relationships with campus representatives.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary for an entry-level position in the marketing field.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Unlimited Paid Time Off.
• Free gym membership in the building.
• This is a fully remote position with the option to work in our Chicago office.
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
Who We Want in Our Flock
We are a group of individuals who come prepared every day, focus on what tasks are important and prioritize responsibilities. People who exercise self-discipline are proactive, not reactive.
BE TEAMWORK MINDED
We need and want people who are willing to help– whether that is teaching a skill set to someone who may lack it, or stepping up to help out if a team member is swamped, and you have a slightly lighter load. Being teamwork minded also means being able to respecting perspectives other than your own, and letting go of any mistakes that are made.
MAINTAIN A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED MINDSET
There are a lot of resources available to you, maintaining a solutions oriented mindset is about your execution of using these resources. It’s imperative that you present solutions and explain the “why” behind those solutions.
EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGE
Change is inevitable and we need to view it as an opportunity, show resilience in the face of new ideas, and buy into those new initiatives.
PURSUE GROWTH AND KNOWLEDGE
There are many opportunities for growth professionally, but it’s also important for our employees to use their roles for personal growth.
We don’t build a strong, returning client base off of deceit. If we make a mistake, we own up to it– simple as that.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ROLE
Take pride in your work, hit your weekly goals, treasure the autonomy of your role, and keep up with industry standards.