Join The Flock
About Our Student Data Collector Position
Are you a detail-driven student constantly striving for accuracy and improvement? Do you love taking notes in class, making sure you get every possible bit of information you can? Are you interested in giving feedback to local businesses? If so, The Black Sheep is looking for someone to collect information about local businesses, and you would be perfect for this job!
• Review housing properties by request of owners to make sure their customer service and training are all up to speed.
• Visit specific properties to make sure all staff treats students the way they’d treat their managers and visiting parents.
• Submit online inquiries to test each property’s online response time and customer service.
• Call each property to ensure they have been properly trained on how to handle student inquiries over the phone.
• Live chat on the property’s website to ensure a speedy and convenient experience.
• Enter collected data and required photos into the proper feedback forms.
Time Commitment: Maximum 3 hours per property.
• High attention to detail and surroundings.
• Proactive and creative problem solving skills.
• Deadline-driven mindset.
• Strong communication skills.
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Compensation: $75 per property
Who We Want in Our Flock
You have an eye for accuracy and catch most things people miss.
You have all your ducks in a row and a game plan at all times.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and in person engagement with your peers.
You are passionate about customer satisfaction and working with clients to achieve it.
You can be left to your own devices and produce work that is well above average.
You don’t shy away from a challenge, and you enjoy finding strategic methods to solving problems.
Other On-Campus Positions
Do you love social media because it’s a great place to see and be seen? Are your social media profiles personal and funny to a fault? Are you up to date on the latest online trends and memes? Join The Black Sheep as a Social Media Contributor to work with other contributors to ensure that funny, timely content keeps flowing on Instagram or Twitter.
Do you love posting on Instagram or setting up photoshoots with friends? Does getting paid for your creative content excite you? We have worked with brands like Dominos, goPuff, SmileDirectClub, and Tide Laundry. If social media, creative freedom, and getting paid to post sounds like something that interests you, then this is the job for you!
Are you an outgoing person at your school? Do you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude in most situations? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face of our clients such as goPuff, Head & Shoulders, SmileDirectClub, and Cash App! If you love being put to the test and have strong communication skills, this position would be perfect for you!