Join The Flock
About Our Student Data Collector Position
Are you a detail-driven student constantly striving for accuracy and improvement? Do you love taking notes in class, making sure you get every possible bit of information you can? Are you interested in giving feedback to local businesses? If so, The Black Sheep is looking for someone to collect information about local businesses, and you would be perfect for this job!
• Review housing properties by request of owners to make sure their customer service and training are all up to speed
• Visit specific properties to make sure all staff treats students the way they’d treat their managers and visiting parents
• Submit online inquiries to test each property’s online response time and customer service
• Call each property to ensure they have been properly trained on how to handle student inquiries over the phone
• Live chat on the property’s website to ensure a speedy and convenient experience
• Enter collected data and required photos into the proper feedback forms
Time Commitment: Maximum 3 hours per property per week
• High attention to detail and surroundings
• Proactive and creative problem solving skills
• Deadline-driven mindset
• Strong communication skills
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Compensation: $75 per property via direct deposit through a Stripe account
Who We Want in Our Flock
You have an eye for accuracy and catch most things people miss.
You have all your ducks in a row and a game plan at all times.
You value the importance of remote correspondence with your direct supervisor and in person engagement with your peers.
You are passionate about customer satisfaction and working with clients to achieve it.
You can be left to your own devices and produce work that is well above average.
You don’t shy away from a challenge, and you enjoy finding strategic methods to solving problems.
Other On-Campus Positions
field marketing manager
Are you a strong communicator that loves the chance to network with their peers? Field Marketing Managers are responsible for on the ground marketing campaigns for our local businesses.
Does getting paid to create content interest you? We are looking for Micro Influencers with 2,500+ followers and great engagement to represent the local and national brands we work with.
Are you a leader who enjoys a team oriented work space? Campus Ambassadors are the on-campus face for the multitude of national brands we work with.