Join The Flock
About Our Campus Recruiter Manager Position
Are you highly organized, fast-paced, and like to have a variety of specific tasks to perform in your day to day? Are you a team oriented leader who wants to give their employees the tools for success? If you answered yes to any of the above, this is the job for you!
The Black Sheep is looking to hire a Campus Recruiter Manager. In this position, you will be managing a group of Campus Recruiters who conduct high quality interviews. You will work with several people in and out of our offices, utilizing our ATS and other platforms to connect to students nationwide.
• Train, onboard, and manage a team of Campus Recruiters.
• Conduct weekly 1-1s with each Campus Recruiter.
• Ensure all Campus Recruiters bring in high offer acceptance rates.
• Vet all interview notes to confirm candidates that are moving through the recruitment process are high quality.
• Track the hiring process through our ATS on a daily basis.
• Research and implement new interview strategies and techniques.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Remote for the time being, but a Chicago residency is mandatory so as to be able to work in our Chicago offices. This is not a permanently remote position.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary for an entry-level position in the recruitment field
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Unlimited paid time off
• Professional development funding and opportunities
• Two work from home days per month
• Free gym membership in the building
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!
Who We Want in Our Flock
We are a group of individuals who come prepared every day, focus on what tasks are important and prioritize responsibilities. People who exercise self-discipline are proactive, not reactive.
BE TEAMWORK MINDED
We need and want people who are willing to help– whether that is teaching a skill set to someone who may lack it, or stepping up to help out if a team member is swamped, and you have a slightly lighter load. Being teamwork minded also means being able to respecting perspectives other than your own, and letting go of any mistakes that are made.
MAINTAIN A SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED MINDSET
There are a lot of resources available to you, maintaining a solutions oriented mindset is about your execution of using these resources. It’s imperative that you present solutions and explain the “why” behind those solutions.
EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGE
Change is inevitable and we need to view it as an opportunity, show resilience in the face of new ideas, and buy into those new initiatives.
PURSUE GROWTH AND KNOWLEDGE
There are many opportunities for growth professionally, but it’s also important for our employees to use their roles for personal growth.
We don’t build a strong, returning client base off of deceit. If we make a mistake, we own up to it– simple as that.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ROLE
Take pride in your work, hit your weekly goals, treasure the autonomy of your role, and keep up with industry standards.